We’re Reopening on June 1st!
We hope you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal routines. We are excited to announce that we will resume treating patients on June 1st. While many things have changed, one thing at Caring Smiles Family Dentistry has remained the same: our constant commitment to your safety.
As you have surely seen during your visits to our office, infection control has always been a top priority of ours. Our strict processes have consistently made the care you receive at Caring Smiles Family Dentistry both safe and comfortable. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We continue to closely monitor the recommendations of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
When it is time for your next appointment, you will see some changes along with our already strict infection control protocols. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you ahead of your appointment to ask you a few screening questions.
- We will ask you to arrive at your appointment with your own face mask and your body temperature will be scanned with a touch free device.
- When entering the office, we will ask you to use hand sanitizer, which we will supply. You will also find some in other places in the office for you to use as needed. If you wear gloves to the office, you will be asked to remove and dispose of them upon entering.
- You may see that our reception room looks different, with less chairs to promote social distancing. Chairs in our reception room are reserved for patients who have an appointment. Additional seating is available in the atrium outside of our office. If you are sitting in the atrium, we will text you when we’re ready for you.
- We will also no longer offer magazines or video games in our reception room.
- We have installed air filtration units in each treatment room to purify the air. We have also added barriers at our check-in and check-out desk.
- You may notice us wearing additional personal protection equipment during your appointment, as our patients and team members’ safety is our number one priority.
- Despite these new protocols, we will do our best to reduce wait time.
Make sure to watch the video above to see some of these changes.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 248-973-8788.
Thank you for being a member of our dental family. We value your trust and loyalty, and look forward to welcoming you in the safest way possible.
Dr. Warren E. Woodruff, Dr. Amira May Woodruff, and the entire Caring Smiles Family Dentistry team